What is AutoSSL?
AutoSSL is a WHM/cPanel solution for every WHM/cPanel user’s domains and It will automatically generate/renew (every three months) free SSL certificates (Powered by Comodo). Once you enable it, your websites are automatically secured with a free domain validated SSL Certificate.
To enable/disable Free AutoSSL Certificate in WHM:
- Login to WHM as root
- Navigate to SSL/TLS >> Manage AutoSSL
- Choose cPanel (powered by Comodo) to enable it
- Click the Save button.
- Enable Allow AutoSSL to replace invalid or expiring non-AutoSSL certificates.
- The log data will appear here after you load it. You can view logs for your enabled user’s domains.
Managed Users Tab
- Search for a user you wish to Install free SSL Certificate, click on the checkbox, select radio button option Enable SSL and then check on blue button having username as a label in it on the right. After few seconds, an SSL will be enable on your selected user’s domain.
Note: There are some limitations when dealing with very large numbers of domains that is outside cPanel’s control, which you can read about in our documentation.